Motion & Video
Do you do video work as well photography?
Yes and in a distracted world where half the challenge is getting your audience to pay attention, well-made corporate and marketing videos are powerful tools. They get noticed, hold interest and create an emotional connection that stays in the memory. As a qualified videographer, I can shoot and produce high quality corporate videos at your office, events, even from the eye of my drone.
Why choose me to create your video?
• Highly qualified – Studied with the AFTRS, Metro Screen and the world’s best videographers online to deliver you a stunning video that achieves your goals.• Powerful storytelling - I’ll blend narrative techniques with striking visuals and sound to tell your story to share with and engage your audience on any medium. • Drone pilot – as a licensed and insured drone pilot, and 25 years’ veteran behind the camera, I’m uniquely positioned to create a unique perspective to your project or event. • People skills – to make you feel comfortable and confident on camera and prepared to share through the lens for your website, social media and marketing opportunities. • Best equipment – I film with Sony 4k capable cameras, the best hybrid for video production and photography, and mix sound with the experts at Rode Australia. • Complete service - from pre-production, storyboarding and planning to filming, editing and all elements of post-production.
Corporate video and motion productions made simple
While each client has unique requirements, here’s a guide to how I would work with you on your project:
1. Discuss requirements and provide quote for approval
2. Solid brief and shooting schedule set out in communications before the shoot days.
3. Shoot at your workplace, event or external location.
4. Round of rushes and edits depending on project requirements.
5. Receive full high-resolution video in person or online via file sharing systems like dropbox or google drive.