Industrial photography is one of the favourite aspects of my job.
You need an industrial photographer who can deliver powerful images. You also need to maintain safety on site. Whether it’s construction, manufacturing or mining photography in Sydney or around Australia, you can be assured that my planning, communication and focus on safety are as capturing dramatic and communicative images.
Why choose me as your industrial photographer?
• Safety first – Safety and security is part of getting the everything I do – from induction processes to following site and OH&S rules and regulations, to having full insurance and my own construction white card.•Industrial experience - having shot on many sites, I understand the importance of pre-planning and communication about what’s needed, time on site, etc to get the right shot. •People skills – from site managers to builders, drivers and miners I’m work well with people on-site to ensure the best outcome and bring site stories to life. • Minimal disruption – I get the right shot fast with minimal impact on workflow because I understand the potential costs of stopping a large loader or dump truck shoot.
Professional industrial photography made simple
While each client has unique requirements, here’s a guide to how I would work with you on your project:
1. Discuss requirements and provide quote for approval
2. Site inspection and safety briefing, meet relevant site people.
3. Shoot on-site according to usual protocols and working condtions.
4. Receive images proofs for selections.
5. Choose shots to be delivered with blemish removal, colour, contrast and lighting balance applied and uploaded to secure online storage for delivery.
6. Receive full high-resolution images that you can download and choose various sizes that suit your needs.