Educating with captivating imagery to tell your story.
Over two decades as a Sydney-based education photographer I’ve been capturing fresh, engaging images for universities, private colleges, schools and kindergartens. Be it marketing materials, web content, a prospectus or an event, my goal is to always deliver images that achieve an A+ for aesthetics, story appeal and results.
Why choose me as your educational photographer?
• Industry specialist – I understand how to capture images that gain and hold the attention of a wide range of education target audiences.• People skills - from students of all ages, to teachers and senior executives, I know how to make people feel at ease, look natural and be engaging in front of the camera. •Goal and value focused – I’ll carefully pre-plan the shoot, manage logistics, deadlines and challenges to ensure I provide your organization with the best possible images and ROI • Respectful – In class and workplace environments, you can be assured I always work sensitively and unobtrusively.
Professional education photography made simple
While each client has unique requirements, here’s a guide to how I would work with you on your project:
1. Discuss requirements and provide quote for approval.
2. Shoot on-site to a solid brief and shooting schedule set out in communications before the shoot days.
3. We may be shooting for 15-20 minutes per particular setup. I will always ensure students and staff are happy and engaged to continue.
4. We may be shooting for 15-20 minutes in a particular setup. I will always ensure residents and staff are happy and engaged to continue.
5. Receive images proofs for selections
6. Choose shots to be delivered with blemish removal, colour, contrast and lighting balance applied and uploaded to secure online storage for delivery.
7. Receive full high-resolution images that you can download and choose various sizes that suit your needs.