As a corporate photographer my skills are very diverse.
Capturing corporate portraits of CEOs, owners and other senior executives are a powerful marketing component in annual reports, editorials and public relations. They humanise your business by creating a genuine connection with the audience. My expertise is capturing authentic portraits that communicate on many levels including staying true to your company brand and philosophy.
Why choose me as your corporate portrait photographer?
• Trust an expert – a 25-year professional photographer who has captured scores of Australian business leaders in genuine and natural portraits.• People skills - from CEOs and owners to executive teams and faces of the business, I have a talent for quickly making subjects feel at ease in front of the camera. • Exceptional results – I’ll ensure your subject enjoys the shoot and is presented in the best light, while delivering the results you require from your investment. • SME to multinational – I shoot corporate portrait photography for leaders of small, medium and multinational businesses in Sydney and right around Australia.
Professional corporate portrait photography made simple
While each client has unique requirements, here’s a guide to how I would work with you on your project:
1. Discuss requirements and provide quote for approval
2. Shoot - at your workplace or on location.
3. The style of shoot can be as short as 15-20 minutes for the busiest of CEO’s to a few hours where multiple locations and outfits will be used to make sure individual images can be shared to particular markets.
4. Receive images proofs for selections
5. Choose shots to be delivered with blemish removal, colour, contrast and lighting balance applied and uploaded to secure online storage for delivery.
6. Receive full high-resolution images that you can download in various sizes. Building a library of images for your corporate profile is highly valued in the media hungry world of online publication. Your bank of fresh images can be used for media engagements, keynote presentations by PR and communications professionals.