Your headshot is your greeting card in the online world.
It is much more than a headshot photo on your website, LinkedIn profile or company document
It’s your personal marketing tool where first impressions count for so much. I’ll help you put your face and brand in the best possible light for clients, social media followers, employers and everyone else who’s important to your goals.
Why choose me as your corporate headshot photographer?
• Headshot expert – be in the hands and creative eye of a professional photographer who has taken headshots for hundreds of business people with similar needs and goals.• People skills - Not everyone is naturally comfortable in front of a camera. I’ll put you at ease so you look relaxed, professional and welcoming in your photos. • Business focused – from minimal disruptions and fast turnaround, to 25 years expert advice so your photos work at their best for your intended uses. • SME to multinational – I do headshots for one person, teams and entire companies in single offices, or several locations around Sydney or Australia-wide.
How I’ll work with you on headshots
While each client has unique requirements, here’s a guide to how I would work with you on your project:
1. Discuss requirements and provide quote for approval
2. Shoot on location to minimise disruption to the work day.
3. Lighting is set up so subjects arrive and have photos taken without waiting.
4. Receive images in a variety of poses to suit different uses.
5. Choose 6-10 to be delivered with blemish removal, colour, contrast and lighting balance applied and uploaded to secure online storage for delivery. * depending on package selected.
6. Receive full high-resolution images that you can download and choose various sizes that suit your needs.
Corporate Headshots Portfolio
View other Portfolios
Aged-care photography is a joyful and humbling experience.
Through the camera and imagery, I’m able to bring resident stories to life, capture smiling faces and build emotional connections in marketing materials, web content, corporate documents and more.
With people living longer, healthier lives aged care photography encompasses much more than a room and a bed.