If photography hadn’t wooed me 25 years ago, I’d be an architect today.
So, capturing the detail and beauty of building design never feels like work. As your architectural photographer, I’ll bring creativity, passion and technical skill to your project and help create iconic architectural and interior images for your clients, and the world, to see.
Why choose me as your architectural photographer?
• Architecture expert – feel assured that your important project is in the professional hands and creative eye of an architectural photography specialist.
• Industry knowledge - I understand the language, challenges and unique image requirements of architects, developers and publishers in regards to aesthetics, details and structure impact.
• Passionate and goal-focused – Interior or exterior, day or night and dusk or dawn, I’ll share 25 years’ experience to ensure your project goals are executed with precision.
• Local and international – While I’m a Sydney based architecture photographer, I shoot for clients throughout Australia and overseas.
Professional architectural photography made simple
While each client has unique requirements, here’s a guide to how I would work with you on your project:
1. Discuss requirements and provide quote for approval
2. I’ll study and visit your site
3. Shoot – may involve several visits dependent on sky, light, angles, shadow effects required, etc
4. Receive images proofs for selections
5. Choose shots to be delivered with blemish removal, colour, contrast and lighting balance applied and uploaded to secure online storage for delivery.
6. Receive full high-resolution images that you can download and choose various sizes that suit your needs.