Aged Care Photography
Aged-care photography is a joyful and humbling experience.
Through the camera and imagery, I’m able to bring resident stories to life, capture smiling faces and build emotional connections in marketing materials, web content, corporate documents and more.
With people living longer, healthier lives aged care photography encompasses much more than a room and a bed.
Why choose me as your aged-care photographer?
• More than a photo – to me, powerful aged care photography is about conveying the real sense of community, vibrancy of the residents and connection they enjoy with staff, family members and one other.•Respectful and engaged - I capture images in the same way I approach life, showing respect and ensuring people retain dignity in the later stages of life. •Goal and value focused – I carefully pre-plan the shoot, manage logistics, deadlines and challenges to provide your aged-care facility with the best possible images and ROI • Safety-first approach – from careful attention to the health and happiness of photo subjects to WH&S adherence and ensuring security know that I am onsite working.
Professional aged-care photography made simple
While each client has unique requirements, here’s a guide to how I would work with you on your project:
1. Discuss requirements and provide quote for approval
2. Solid brief and shooting schedule set out in communications before the shoot days.
3. Shoot at your aged-care facility
4. We may be shooting for 15-20 minutes in a particular setup. I will always ensure residents and staff are happy and engaged to continue.
5. Receive images proofs for selections
6. Choose shots to be delivered with blemish removal, colour, contrast and lighting balance applied and uploaded to secure online storage for delivery.
7. Receive full high-resolution images that you can download and choose various sizes that suit your needs.